Download the Medical Practice Management App—IT’S FREE! This App is for any healthcare professional, physician, doctor, medical resident, medical student, physician extenders, dentists, podiatrists, and more.
For any stage in your healthcare career ›
Before (Private Practice)
If you are a student and want to see..
- Which medical specialty you should choose for your career
- Choose residencies based on lifestyle and income preferences
During (Private Practice)
If you are in any medical practice, and you need help:
- Creating an annual pro forma budget
- Determining the line of credit size to ask bank for
- Understanding your practice’s cash flow needs
- Deciding how much to spend on advertising to acquire a new patient
- Deciding on leasing or buying a particular piece of equipment
- And more to help with your medical practice management…
After (Private Practice)
If you have been in practice for many years, and you have wondered:
- How much is my practice worth?
- Do I have what it takes to be an entrepreneur?
Learn More About The Medical Entrepreneur
Check out these related materials for more in depth information from The Medical Entrepreneur.
The Medical Entrepreneur Symposiums
We are very excited to offer the only business meetings of their kind for physicians, resident physicians, physician extenders, physician entrepreneurs and healthcare professionals and executives. Please stay tuned for our next symposium date to be held at the Delray Beach Marriott where the beach meets trendy Atlantic Avenue for The Medical Entrepreneur Symposium. Past meetings held 2011, 2012, April 2013, December 2013.
The Medical Entrepreneur Book
The Medical Entrepreneur Book is a top selling practice management book intended for physicians, healthcare providers, medical residents, fellows and medical students about to enter private practice, ready to join a group practice, start a solo practice or for experienced physicians already in private practice but want to improve efficiencies of an existing practice.